Saturday, December 17, 2011

Which kpop groups or bands have the most and least anti fan base?

I want to know which girl and boy kpop band or group have the most and least anti fan base. Im just curious. I would like to know the top three girl and boy kpop band or group with the least and most anti fan base.


Thanks|||In my opinion,





For girls:


1) SNSD


2) Wondergirls


3) 2NE1





For boys:


I don't know, because they all seem okay. Girl's are mostly hated because of plastic surgery or crappy music.|||I know that DBSK/TVXQ (a kpop boy band) has the largest fan base(I like them a lot myself ^_^), but I'm not sure about the anti part...

Report Abuse


|||From what I can see, it's usually the most famous groups with the mos antis. For example, SNSD, they have a HUGE fan base, but at the same time they have a lot of antis. It's quite a shame 'cos I quite like them..

No comments:

Post a Comment