Thursday, December 15, 2011

As a Christian who suffers from infertility, I am looking for a Christian support group, can someone help?

My husband and I are both Christians, and we are struggling with infertility. I am looking for a support group for Christians. If anyone knows of one, please let me know. Even just an internet based support group will help.|||Hi! I may not be able to be of immediate help to your problem but I can tell that you are really emotionally suffering. All I can do, as of the moment, to help you is share you this well-researched article on suffering as a blessing. It has been helping quite a number of people who've been suffering and I hope this would help you too, for the mean time. I hope you take some time to give it a try like others did.





Best wishes,


kzbpascual|||I have been looking for 65 plus years now and can tell you there are none. I lost all my reproductive organs at 17 in Korea, I was a virgin then and will be one for the rest of my life.I have been threw all the reasons for being glad I was in this shape, but they are very long stories. E-mail me if you want to hear them.|||Why don't you adopt?





In the UK, we have nearly 4,000 one year olds and under who need a loving home and that's just in the UK. Around the world, there must be millions.





You don't need a support group, you need to start living your faith...|||why don't you just pray? shouldn't god help you in these situations?|||Go to hospital

No comments:

Post a Comment