Saturday, December 17, 2011

Should the grading systeem be based solely on group work?

Should the grading system be based solely on group work?


In English class my teacher proposed this question. I am a little mixed on it, but I wanted to get peoples opinions on it. In your opinion, should the grading systeem be based solely on group work? You can include reasons if you want.





Thanks. :]|||..The reason is to teach you to work together as a team, I see the reasoning, I don't agree, and hated grades on a curve.


Personally, I think you can never show your full potential in a group scenario.


There are no extraordinary people. only ordinary people in extraordinary circumstances.


It is nice as a 1 time project, but a person needs to do it on their own, No freeloaders in the group.


A grade based on anothers work, to me, is absurd|||In the real world, you'll be evaluated based on your own merits, not those of others. Best learn to stand on your own two feet now.

No comments:

Post a Comment