Saturday, December 17, 2011

What is a good car forum for discussion that is a facebook page or group?

I am a car enthusiasts and want to join a facebook group that shares my interests. Do you know of a good group with a descent sized member base I can join?


I'm not trying to be lazy. Sometimes facebook shows these random search results with like 100 members(which isn't helpful). I was just seeing if anyone out there already knows of or is part of an active group or page already.





THNX|||if there is a certain car that you like type it into the search box and narrow it down to groups and see what you can find|||Yep, I am also not satisfied with FB Search, so I use special site listed below for searching around Facebook using keywords. It shows results sorted by importance, so you'll see the most popular groups etc first.


Good luck)

No comments:

Post a Comment