Thursday, December 15, 2011

Survey: On what personal experience do you base negative thoughts about another race or ethnic group?

This is your experience, not what someone told you. Thanks.|||When I first became a maintenance supervisor for a very large corporation, all of the tradesmen were gathered around the time clock waiting to punch out and go home. There was a total of 200 men in all. Each supervisor had a crew of ten men in there respective trades. I was an electrical supervisor. Since this took place up north, there was only one African American in the whole group.


All of a sudden, this black man jumps up on a tool box and says, " Hey guys, listen up! so %26amp; so (me) said I am the best n-word on his crew!" And everyone laught. Except me! He did not and never did work on my crew! The statement was completely false! The next day, after consulting with my supervisor, we confronted him and he apologised sayng he was just fooling around.





Some joke!|||None.,

No comments:

Post a Comment