Monday, December 12, 2011

What is the name of the hip hop group based on my description below?

I saw related picture on a youtube video clip 1 or 2 months ago.


And that title is somewhat 'top sad (or fast....)rap songs..'





The picture has...





i) somewhat-dark-olive-background


ii) image of 4 African-American men standing on a railroad.





I surely remember that is made by hip hop group.


And I think that image may have something to do with that group.


But I don't know the name of that.





If you have an idea, please answer me.|||Sad %26amp; Fast Rap Songs???





I'm thinking it was probably Bone Thugs-N-Harmony %26amp; they were talking about their hit single "The Crossroads".


It's a Grammy-award winning song dedicated to the late, great Eazy-E. It is one of the group's most popular songs %26amp; best selling to date.





The 4 members are:





Krayzie Bone


Layzie Bone


Bizzy Bone


Wish Bone





Flesh-n-Bone was in Pleasant Valley State Prison through most of their career %26amp; success.

No comments:

Post a Comment