Monday, December 12, 2011

Is there a Colorado based management group that can help my talented son become the next Justin Beiber?

My son is a fantastic singer/dancer/performer and I know he is just as talented as Justin Beiber.. Is there a talent management group in Colorado that he can audition for?|||I would have to agree with the answer above.. how can a Colorado management group help your kid when you aren't in a position to take it to that level. Justin Beiber's mom filmed him from when he was a baby singing and dancing, then uploaded it on YouTube.. He was then discovered by someone who contacted his mom through her YouTube account.





I would suggest that you try to build a following for your kid on YouTube or something similar, and then hope that someone finds him.. This would be more productive than finding a management group in Colorado.





Hope this helps.|||I don't want to be mean but certain things you should ask on yahoo becuase you cant get exact answers on the internet from people but just go on the internet and look for music auditions and I'm sure you might be able to find something, I mean how do you think all these pop stars came to be? they did things like x factors at school and talent shows and or maybe have connections or some things and they get noticed by some producer who wants to invest in him or her not even for there talent but there talent to look and fit the profile for that new sensation like miley cyrus f*** knows if she has talent but she has that teen sensation but I'm sure there's not just a place you go for someone who's good at stuff but you could try and get an audition at some place like a state of the arts school or something.|||I think its spelled: Bieber.. and why would any parent want that for their children. Talk about a one-way trip to 'my-kid-is-in-rehabville'

No comments:

Post a Comment